My Valentine

Posted by Anie | 6:23 PM | 0 comments »

It's been quite a while since I last uploaded a Blogger template for you all, so in the spirit of the season, I have created a feminine Valentine themed template, "My Valentine". You can see a screenshot of this new template.

This is an XML based template for layouts blogs, and is fully widget ready.

In contrast to some of my previous templates, you do not need to edit the HTML at all to configure the template for your particular blog. There are a couple of optional widgets, most notably the stylized MyBlogLog Recent Readers widget and the Flickr Photostream widget. These are optional widgets, rather than built in to the template. The styling code is already present of you do choose to use them, but if you prefer not to, the template will still work absolutely fine!

Download

0 comments